Sunday, October 10, 2010

For You - Nana Vic's Digitals/Cricut


Do you remember that I told you that my mom was teaching me to color my digi stamps? Well, I downloaded the digi stamp on this card from Nana Vic's Digitals for free. Nana Vic has lots a beautiful digi stamps that she created herself. I decided I would enter a Sketch Challenge over at Taylored Expressions using this digi.

I used Design Studio to cut the scalloped green background paper. I used the square on Plantin and the Scalloped Rectangle on Lacey Labels and welded them together so that only one edge of the rectangle was scalloped. I colored the digi stamp using Marvy Markers (wish they were Promarkers but have to use what I have). I think my coloring has improved since Mom came to visit. She's a great teacher and Mom!!


Thank you for stopping by for a visit and we hope you'll come back soon!! Until another day, God Bless You! Donna















No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40