Friday, October 1, 2010

October 4th Grade Classroom Door

Hi Everyone!!  Well, I told you before that I would be decorating my son's teacher's door each month.  Well, his school is having a contest this month.  The doors had to be decorated in a football theme and the winning classroom will get an ice cream party.  I sure hope they win!!  The entry in the contest is below:

I used the following cartridges on this door:

Plantin Schoolbook - Words
Sports Mania - everything else

I must say his teacher was thrilled with the results.  We're keeping our fingers crossed that their classroom will win.  Thank you for coming to visit - we love visitors!!  Until another day, God Bless!  Donna

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! they didn't do things like that when i went to school!!! but then, we still rode horses back then - just kidding!

    thank you so much for stopping by my blog on the cdac blog hop. hope you had tons of fun.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40