Wednesday, March 21, 2012

HAPPY 25 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, CRAIG!!! - Greeting Cards Inside and Out

Surprise, Everyone - we are still alive!!!  Here's a brief update as to where Mom and I been.  Mom has moved in with us - YEAAAAAA!!!!  Her condo is in the process of being built - so exciting!!!!!  We have just been taking a break while Mom got moved and now it's time to get back in the groove!!! 


Now for some more exciting news - Today is my 25th wedding anniversary!!  Well, it'll be offically 25 years at 4:00 p.m. today.  I've been so busy lately that to make a card for my hubby, I used my new Greeting Cards Inside and Out cartridge.  All in all - it was not only very easy but turned out really cute!!













I love this new cartridge - all you have to do is Pick a Card, Choose Layers on the screen and all the items that you need to make the card are printed by the Imagine and then the machine cuts them out - LOVE ITTTTT!!!


Well, It's going to take me a few days to remember where all my supplies are since it's been a while since I've been in my Happy Space!  Mom will be back tomorrow with one of her beautiful cards so come back tomorrow - you'll be glad you did!!


Thanks for bearing with Mom and I as we took a little break to get her moved!!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to welcome you back! Happy Anniversary, Donna and Craig! Beautiful card. So glad things are working out well. You were both missed. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA 25 Years!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! That is amazing!!! Good luck with the move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 25th Anniversary!! [Mine (ours!) is next year! :) ]
    What a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy! Have we missed you both!!! Congrats on everything! Sounds so exciting! Can't wait to see more! Come by for a visit when you can! Your friends, Cricut Couple.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40