Friday, March 30, 2012

Here Comes The Easter Bunny

Are you ready for Easter?  I love Easter and it's true meaning.  Donna has been planning to make Jacob's teachers a little treat but time has sneaked up on her.  She purchased some Impatiens to give them and wanted to make them a basket to put them in.  She has the new Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 so we thought sure we could just choose one and make it.  However the flower packaging would not fit.  So I put my creative cap on and this is what I came up with.
 It was very easy, even easier than using TBBM2.  Take a 12X12 piece of cardstock.  Score at 4" and 8".  Turn paper around and score the other side at 2.5" and 9.5".  This will make a rectangular container.
 Punch the sides of the paper along the length of the rectangle.  I used a Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch.

Cut the middle score lines to the end of the rectangle as shown.  Fold ends up and glue together.  

There is a phrase & tag feature on TBBM2.  The Happy Easter  has a bunny on it.  The tag is a bunny so I cut it out of white paper and glued it to the phrase.  I used pink chalk to highlight the ears and cheeks.  The eyes are black pearls.  Here's a close up.

I hope this has made sense.  Max has been laying his head on my keyboard.  He is so spoiled.  Wants all the attention.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  We're still trying to get settled in temporarily here at Donna's.  She keeps saying she's going to talk to my builder and tell him not to sell me anything.  Probably by the time he gets my placed finished she'll be glad for me to move.  LOL
God Bless Each of You!!!  Peggy

9 comments:

  1. That's adorable, Peggy. That would make easy centerpieces. Great tutorial. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful treat...to see your blog come up on my dashboard! I have missed your creations, my friend!
    Thank you for the detailed instructions on this beautiful holder! Give Max a big ole hug for me!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mama - We will NOT be happy when you move to your condo - we will all be SADEE (as Jacob used to say when he was sad)!!! We love having you!!! Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! Seriously these are adorable! Nice job and thank you so much for sharing.

    gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw, so cute! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THESE BOXES!!!

    And, I'm SURE Donna is THRILLED to have you with her!!! She's LUCKY!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You so Much for sharing these are really great and look easy to do. You are Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What? Ummm... Wow! What? This is AMAZING!!! Ya'll are on a roll! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40