Monday, September 17, 2012

CTMH Avonlea Card & Cuttlebug

My sister came for a visit last week.  We always have a good time when we get together.  She has a new love interest so she was on the phone a lot to him.  We also spent a lot of time shopping.  My sister is the "Master Shopper".  I've not seen anyone who can beat her.  My brother might come close.  LOL.  I've never seen a man love to shop like him.  Anyway, we had fun.  Max and I hated to see her go.  Now on to my card.

This card is from the Close To My Heart Avonlea Card Kit.  These kits have everything you need to make a packet of 15 cards; cardstock, stamps, embellishments, etc.  Instructions for the cards are included.  I used my Cuttlebug on the strip across the card.  The cards are 4.25 X5.5" and there are 3 different designs.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  We appreciate your comments and visits.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40