Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hooooottt's Having A Birthday? Wild Card 2

Hi Everyone!  You know I helped my friend, Sherry, give a baby shower for her niece!  Well, today is Sherry's birthday! Since the shower was Owl themed, I thought I would make her an owl themed birthday card!  Hopefully, she's not too tired of seeing owls yet!


This card was VERY simple to make!  I used the Wild Card 2 cartridge.  All I had to do was change paper on the mat to the color that I wanted and press the cut button.  All layers were cut at 4.5"  This cartridge even cuts the envelope for you - easssssyyyy!!!

I think she'll like the card.  Thank you so much for stopping by today - Mom and I so appreciate your visits and your comments!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40