Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Favorite Donna Projects of 2012

Donna was supposed to post her favorite projects of 2012 today.  However, she has been without internet for several days.  I told her I would post my favorite of her projects.  You will notice some of my favorites are the ones she gave me.  Also, she has a new addition to the family.  She is a Toy Yorkie and her name is Buttons.  She was already named or Donna & I would have named her Bella.  Here's a picture of her.
Now on to my favorite Donna projects.  Click on the names to go to the original post and directions.







I hope you enjoyed revisiting some of Donna's projects.  She's very talented and I'm so proud of her.  Thanks for visiting today.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy
 

1 comment:

  1. The cards are amazing, the new little baby is adorable!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40