Monday, February 18, 2013

Creative Cards-Card 3a

Provocraft is releasing another new cartridge Thursday, February 21.  The name of it is Creative Cards.  The reason I know is I was online at Cricut.com and stumbled upon it.  As a matter of fact they are allowing us to cut some of the cards for a week (that would be through the 20th) using Cricut Craft Room.  I think this is one I'm going to want. To make it easy for you to find it there is a link here.

My granddaughter-in-law is having a birthday this week so I decided to use these free card cuts to make her card.  I used Card 3a.  It was easy.  My problem is making up my mind which paper to use, therefore I made it take longer than it should.  What do you think?

Card Recipe:
Cricut Craft Room - Creative Cards - Card 3a- cut at 5.5.  It makes an A2 card.  Oh did I say, this cartridge also cuts the envelopes.  I forgot I hadn't made it.  So after I get through writing up the card, it's back to the crafting table.
Paper - I used paper from several different stacks of DCWV paper.  It's just what kind of mood you're in.  Stephanie loves green so I tried to use as much green as I could.
A button with Memory Thread through it as the center of flower.  The cartridge has a center for the flower but I wanted to add a little something extra.

Here is a close up of the flower.  

This is the inside of the card.  I used a leftover cut for the message label, then cut some more leaves and added them as interest.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to follow the link above to preview this new cartridge, then go to Cricut Craft Room and cut out the cards they're offering this week.  I'm sure you will like them.  We so appreciate your visits.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy

  

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40