Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My First Polkadoodle's Card-Get Well

I first saw Polkdoodle's Cds on Enfys Cashmore's Going Buggy website.  Enfys is one more talented lady.  Donna broke down and bought the newest CD called "Cherryblossom Lane".  She is letting me play with it.  It has some adorable images, papers, embellishments, scenes, etc.  All you have to do is print & cut them out and make your card.  This is one I made for a sick friend.

I worked with image to get it to print in the right place on my cardstock.  Then I folded it in half, added some bling for the flowers.  The background was really stark white so I added some green chalk to the background to give it some interest.  It doesn't show up very well in the picture.

This is the inside.  I used a leftover cut from the Cricut Elegant Edges for the frame.  The stamp is from a Close To My Heart stamp set.  I used CTMH Outdoor Denim ink.  The house shoes is an embellishment from the Cherryblossom Lane CD.  Polkadoodles has quite a few CDs to choose from.  You might want to check them out.

Thank you for stopping by.  I'm a little bit late posting today.  Jacob spent the night with me last night so I ended up watching wrestling(ugh) with him instead of posting my card.  That's more important.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy

2 comments:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40