Saturday, April 13, 2013

A LITTLE BIRDIE SAID - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MICKEY FONT, ALPHALICIOUS


Hi Everyone!  In the blogging world, you meet a lot of amazing people.  One person that my mom and I met through our blog was a lady named, Barbara.  Now Barbara is an incredibly talented, funny, and full of life lady.  She is having her 70th birthday this month and my mom and I were asked by another blogging friend to make her a birthday card.  Barbara’s friend was trying to get 70 cards made by her blogging friends to give to Barbara.  So of course, Mom and I were more than happy to make something special for her.

I decided to make a card using the “Holiday Bird” digi by Melissa.  I’ve had this digi for a while but had never used it.  I pulled out my Cricut Design Studio files because I remembered that I had made a file using Mickey Font and Alphalicious that would cut out numbers on side of the card.  I revised the file to cut out the number 70.

I cut out the card using my Cricut Expression and covered it with patterned paper covered in “birds” and then I popped the “Holiday Bird” digi that I colored with Promarkers to the center of the card.  I tied ribbon around the card and popped the sentiment “A little birdie said” on the front. 
Here is a picture of the front






And here is a picture of the inside of the card




 
If you are looking for a place that has great digital images, you should visit meljensdesigns.com.  Melissa has great designs and I’m sure that you will find something you like.  Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.  We appreciate all of them!! Until another day, God Bless You!  Donna Wilson

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card you make what must be a beautiful lady!!! Barbara will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40