Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sweet Paradise

This is my first card using my Silhouette Cameo.  I found an svg file on the internet a while back and downloaded it.  It was called funny birds.  This parrot was part of it.  Yesterday, I spent most of the afternoon, separating the birds and making them individual files.  I liked the way this one turned out.  Very simple to make.


Card Recipe:
5X6.5" Card Base
Background paper is some that I tore out of a paper pack that I'm giving away.  Don't know how long I had it but I think it's perfect for the Parrot.
Parrot is an svg from the internet cut with my Cameo.
I added some Spare Parts flowers and a brad.  I think they came from Hobby Lobby.  I usually buy these when they have Spare Parts for 50% off.
I still have room to stamp a sentiment on the front when I decide what kind of card this will be.

This is a close up of the parrot.  


Thank you for stopping by today.  Donna is in Baltimore on business.  I'll be glad when she gets back.  God Bless You All!!!! Peggy 
   

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, sweet paradise is such a beautiful card!!! Love the image you found!

    I'm having fun with my Silhouette too but haven't found any images as pretty as that!

    Hope Donna's having a wonderful vacation -- I'm sure she is!

    Hugs, and continue having very blessed days my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Peggy this is so cute! I love CAS but I am so bad at doing it. You've nailed this one!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40