Sunday, May 26, 2013

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.  I am so thankful to all our service men & women who have served and are serving so that we can enjoy this wonderful freedom we have in America.  I hope we won't be so quick to take it for granted.  We are truly blessed.

Our town of Ringgold, GA has a unique way of honoring it's servicemen & veterans.  Several times a year, they line the streets of Ringgold with flags, one for each veteran.  At the base of the flag is a cross that contains the name of the veteran, the branch of service in which they served and the war in which they fought.  Every time I see this display, I am filled with gratitude for the sacrifice the men & women made for me.  

Here are a few pictures of the flags.
 I was working on a card today to post but thought we should pay tribute to our service men & women.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Don't forget to thank a vet.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40