Monday, February 24, 2014

I've Discovered The Paper Shelter

Donna & I have been entering our projects in some of the challenges in blogland for the past few weeks. I entered Buttons' Valentine in the Fab n Funky Challenge. Lo & behold, Buttons and I won.  The prize was a $20 gift certificate to The Paper Shelter website.  I'm sorry but I had never heard of The Paper Shelter, so I log in to their site and fell in love.

They have some adorable images, digis & papers.  They probably have other things but this is as far as I got.  I was amazed at how much you get for the price.  I got some beautiful Victorian Beauty Digital paper for $5 (24 sheets).  Look at what the images files have included. 
You get 1 jpg and 1 png format B&W Digital Stamp, 1 colored digital stamp of the image.  You get a background layout and a background layout with the colored  digi on it.  All that for $3.00.
I have paid that much for just a black & white digi that I had to color.   You will want to take a tour of their site.  

I am working on a card using one their images that I will share tomorrow.  I like to share good finds with you so I hope you will find this information helpful.  Just a little enabling here.  LOL
God Bless You!!! Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40