Thursday, February 13, 2014

More Drink Coasters - Happy Valentine's Day Eve!!

Hi Everyone!!

Are you getting snow??  We typically don't get much snow around here but we are getting a LOT (for us) this week.  Jacob has been out of school since Monday and I've been working from home.  I love working from home but I also like to be able to go somewhere if I want.  Kinda getting cabin fever even though I've been outside to play in the snow.   Because they were calling for snow around here, I decided to give my Mom her Valentine's Day present early. 

I made my mom a set and a set for my Aunt Nellie who was at my Mom's house visiting.  For these coasters, I used four different cards from four sets of cards that I bought in the $1 bins at Michael's.  Those bins are a dangerous place but they have some really pretty cards in them.  I showed you how to make these coasters in my post on Tuesday.  If you would like to know how easy it is to make them, just follow this link - Drink Coaster Instructions.

By cutting the cards into 4" x 4" pieces, you can get two tops for the coasters out of each card.  So you can make two sets of coasters out of four cards.   Here are pictures of each coaster:









I bought some ribbon - again in the $1 bin at Michael's that coordinated with the blue in the coasters and tied the sets together.  I also made a card for Mom using my Silhouette Cameo.  She just loved the card because it looks like her dog, Max!!




Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We appreciate your visits and your comments.  If you getting snow like many people are this week, stay safe and warm!  Until another day, God Bless You!!  Donna

2 comments:

  1. The coasters are so pretty. Love the card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty coasters. I really love the box you make for them - makes for such a nice gift and presentation! Your valentine card is adorable - love the little dog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40