Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Quick Easel-Bird's Cards

Today I'm sharing a quick easel file.  It came from Bird's Cards.  She has a lot of free cut files on her site.  Most all of them come in Make The Cut, SVG, Studio and several other formats.  This particular file she calls a Stand Cut File.  It's very simple to make.
Here's a picture of the finished product.



Here are some pictures of the stand as I cut it out and assembled it. If you have a Cameo or the new Cricut Explore that will cut svg files, Bird's Cards is a place you will want to follow.


Here is the stand with a card on it.  You might want to use heavy cardstock and maybe a bit bigger than what I made it, although it holds this 5X7 card quite well.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have wonderful week & that every day is filled with joy, peace & love.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40