Monday, June 16, 2014

Eureka Stamps Challenge - Friends

Do you have special friends who mean the world to you?  Today's challenge at Eureka Stamps would be a great time to  make them a card.  Our theme is friends.  This is my Design Team card for the challenge.

Card Supplies:
5X7 card base
Background Paper - Striped is DCWV Adhesive Fabric, Gingham is from my stash.
Image - Eureka Stamps digi15001 Friends Are  
Flowers - Floradoodles - I colored a couple of them to match the coloring on the image.  I also colored the center of them.
Liquid Pearls
Lace - from Michael's $1 bin
Promarkers  used to color image:
Hearts - Fuchsia
Bird - Pale Blue

Thank you for joining us for the beginning of another week.  I pray your's is a great week.  God Bless You!!!

Challenges for this card: 

2 comments:

  1. Peggy, this is very pretty! I love the soft colors. I'm no good with striped paper, but you used it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, this is so pretty! I love the soft colors and how you used the striped paper. I'm no good at stripes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40