Saturday, August 23, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge - Back To School

Sorry, I'm a little late posting my Paper A La Mode Challenge card today.  Our theme this week is Back To School.  The sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.  Be sure to check out all the Design Team inspiration and join in the challenge.  I choseAva's School Sign it 2 for my card. 


Card Supplies:
A2 card base
Image -  Ava's School Sign It 2 by Bugaboo Stamps
Star Student Medal, Apple Schoolhouse, Stack of Books - print and cut files from Silhouette online store.
Promarkers used to color image:
Paper - Almond
Pencil - Tulip Yellow, Gold Metallic, Yellow, Sandstone, Soft Peach, Cool Gray 5
Hair - Walnut, Tan, Sanstone
Skin - Coral, Sun-kissed Pink, Satin, Blossom
Dress, Socks, and Ribbon - Red, Cardinal Red, White Gel Pen
Shoes - Cool Gray 1,3

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope your weekend is fantastic.  God Bless You!!!!!  Peggy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40