Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Through The Craftroom Door Challenge

Today starts another 2 weeks challenge at Through The Craftroom Door.  It is Team B of the Design Team's time to prepare projects for this challenge.  I am on Team B.  The challenge is always Anything Goes.  We could use any image we wanted to.  I chose the Fuschia Birdhouse from Sandi'ssamples. I Googled Fuchsia plants and found quite an array of pictures.  The one I used as an example had bright brilliant colors with red veins in the leaves.  I hope I didn't get it too bright.

Supplies Used:
A2 Card Base
Image - Sandi's Samples Fuchsia Birdhouse
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Anna Griffin Die
Ribbon
Pearls
Promarkers used to color image
Leaves - Leaf Green, Forest Green, Magenta
Flowers - Magenta, Mulberry, Purple, Aubergine
Birdhouse - Tan, Caramel

Thank you, Sandi, for allowing me to use your image.  Thanks to my followers for visiting today.  I hope you will go over to TTCRD and join us in this challenge this week.  God Bless YOU!!!!  Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40