Monday, September 22, 2014

Eureka Stamp Challenge - Vintage or Distressed

Today's challenge on Eureka's Stamps Challenge is Vintage or Distressed.  I'm not sure my card fits that description or not, but I got distressed making it.  LOL

Card supplies:
A2 card base
Image - Eureka Stamps digi#16204-Cornucopia
Label - Silhouette cut file #13610 Thanksgiving Tags.  I have always been very pleased with the cut files I get from the Silhouette online store but this one was a disappointment.  I had to rework the whole file.  I hope to do a tutorial on how I did that later this week.
Promarkers used to color image:
Basket - Cocoa, Tan
Corn - Gold, Tulip Yellow, Raw Sienna, Burgundy, Tea Green, Gray Green
Pumpkin - Burnt Orange, Pumpkin, Amber
Grapes - Aubergine, Purple
Gourd - Holly, Ivory
Leaves - Burgundy, Lipstick Red, Mandarin, Honeycomb, Raw Sienna, Gold, Tulip Yellow
Small Pumpkins - Ivory, Satin

Thank you for stopping by today.  I've enjoyed Donna posting some lately.  I hope her life will settle down so she can enjoy her Happy Space.  God Bless You!!!!!! Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Peggy. I love how you colored the image, then cut it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Peggy!! Love the purple!!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40