Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Folded Shirt Card

September is the birthday month in our family.  This coming Saturday is my brother-in-law's birthday.  He and my sister are big fans of my cards so I wanted to make him one he will like.  I hope this one fits the bill.

Card Supplies:
Tutorial for Folded Shirt Card - There are several on the internet but I found this one to be helpful.  I had printed off one from Martha Stewart but there were no pictures and I need pictures. This one has pictures and a video.  It's from Card Making Magic.com.
Paper is from my stash.  Thinner paper is better.
Ink for inking the edges of the tie.
White gel pin for making stitches on the pocket on the inside.

This is the inside of the card where I will write my sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by today.  If you've got a masculine card you need to make.  Try one of these cards.  They're easy.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40