Thursday, September 18, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT LINDA!! - Silhouette Cameo

Hi Everyone - well, several more September birthdays are rolling around this week.  I made this card for my Aunt Linda. Thank goodness for my Silhouette.  It's so easy to purchase a card design from the store, pick the paper you want to use, put it on the mat, push cut, and VOILA - a la card!!! 

I really like how this card looked - sunshiny and fresh - just like my Aunt Linda!  She lives in South Carolina and I don't know if you all know someone from South Carolina or not, but they have a very distinctive accent.  I love to hear my Aunt Linda talk!!  She is a true Southern Belle!!!

One tip about this card - while I was making it, I realized that if I wrote a message on the inside of the card that it would show through the circle on the front of the card.  So what I did is I made the blue sky so it could be removed to read the message underneath.  I just wrote "lift" on the top of the sky on the inside of the card.

This is an A2 card and was truly fun to make!  Go purchase it from the Silhouette store, make it for someone, and make their day when they receive it in the mail.

Thanks so much for stopping by - Mom and I appreciate your visits and comments.  Until another day, God Bless You!!!  Donna

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40