Sunday, September 7, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge - A Day For Daisies

This week on The Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge we have a new sponsor.  It is A Day For Daisies.  Our theme is Masculine.  My disclaimer is "I don't do masculine cards well."  I chose the image "My Baby Brother."

Card Supplies:
A2 card base
Image - My Baby Brother from A Day For Daisies
Frame - Cricut Design Space file
Sentiment - Silhouette File #38459
Border - Silhouette File #58515
Pebbles Chalk for background shading of image
Promarkers used to color image:
Boy
Hair - Cocoa, Tan, Satin
Skin - Coral, Satin
Clothes - Grey Green, Tea Green
Baby
Hair - Sunflower, Primrose
Skin - Ivory, Satin
Blanket - Arctic Blue, Powder Blue
Carrier - Ivory, Satin

Thank you for stopping by our blog today.  Although Donna is busy with life right  now, she still loves to see who visits and read your comments.  Hopefully she will be back soon.  I can only hope.  Have a wonderful week.  God Bless You!!!! Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Peggy, your card is so sweet. I love that image. You have colored it beautifully. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40