Wednesday, September 17, 2014

THANK YOU - Silhouette Cameo

Hi Everyone - me again - surprise!!! 

Well, I needed a thank you note for a friend of mine.  This friend is also one of my volunteers.  Her husband and she are trying to help my nephew get booked at a music festival that occurs in Chattanooga, TN every year.  It's a fun two week event where each night a different line up of bands/musicians entertain tens of thousands of people with their music.

So again, I went to the Silhouette store and purchased this card.  I think that Carol and her hubby, Mickey, will like it.  My mama taught me to make sure I thank someone when they do something nice for you.  Hopefully, my nephew, Christopher, will get booked and Mamaw and I can go watch him just down the street from our houses!

Thanks for visiting - until another day - God Bless You!!  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40