Saturday, October 18, 2014

Paper A La Mode Challenge - The Great Pumpkin

Bugaboo Stamps is our sponsor this week for the Paper A La Mode Challenge at the The Outlawz.  I hope you will come by and see the inspiration from our Design Team.  We have a new DT member, Rachelle Green and this is her first week to contribute to the PAM challenge.  I chose Bugaboo's "Pumpkins & Leaves".  


Background Paper - My Mind's Eye "Fall In Love"
Image - Pumpkins & Leaves by Bugaboo Stamps
Image colored with Promarkers
Pumpkin Frames - Silhouette Cut File 65964
Leaves in upper right corner - cut from coordinating paper from above paper pack.
Ink for inking edges.

Thanks for stopping by today.  We love your visits and comments.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40