Monday, April 6, 2015

Sympathy Card - Friend's Mother

It seemed there was a rash of deaths last month involving people I knew.  One of my best friends,  who I worked with in NC, mother passed away recently. I wanted to make a special card for my friend.  I had just gotten my Anna Griffin interchangeable Cuttlebug Folders from HSN so I decided to use one of them.  
 Isn't the embossing of this folder beautiful?  The flowers I made from the Cricut Mother's Day Bouquet Cartidge.  The butterfly is from the Cricut Indie Art Cartridge.  I added Wink of Stella to the message to give it some shine.  I think the pink jewels add flare too.

Thanks for visiting today.  We love our followers and would love to hear from you.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy 

Challenges for this card: 
613 Avenue Create - W - #118 A True Anything Goes/NO TWIST
Dragonfly Dreams - M –  Add Some Embellishments
Glitter n Sparkle - W - #131 Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st and 3rd Sunday) E3, C10 #7 Anything Goes 

Robyn`s Fetish - W #258 Pastel Colors




9 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I'm sure it will be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sympathy card. Love that shade of pink and that fabulous embossing folder. The beautiful flowers and butterfly look so elegant and delicate. I'm sure your friend will appreciate your time on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card :-)
    Thanxx For Playing With Us At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge This Week Good Luck
    Sherry @ RF DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the embossing folder you used, and my gosh the flowers are awesome, and the added bling, great job. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi and fantastic card just the job at Dragonfly Dreams Playground thanks for join us very good luck crafty hugs Judith DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely lovely. Sympathy cards are the hardest for me. Thanks for dropping this by over at 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and so appropriate! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful project in our Spring challenge, I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40