Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mod Squad Challenge - Use It Or Lose It

Today is my day to host the Mod Squad Challenge along with Kathy Krug.  We have 2 lovely sponsors, KatScrappiness and Sparkle n Sprinkle,  along with 2 great prizes.  So you will want to enter.  You may enter as many as 3 times.

Our theme this week is "Use It Or Lose It".  By this we want you to use something that you have had for a year or more and haven't used.  I bought a Minc machine last year and I admit I haven't used it but maybe once.  I couldn't decide if I liked it that much.  So I decided I would use it for my card.
Card Details:
6.5" square card base
Background is a foiled background using the Minc and mint green foil.
Image and Sentiment- Church Sympathy from Sparkle N Shine. This image is pre-colored. 
Butterflies - Martha Stewart Butterfly punches
Ribbon for bow

I made another card using the black and white image which I colored with Promarkers.  
Thank you for joining me today.  I hope you will venture over to the Mod Squad Challenge and enter your lovely creations.


God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - 2W, 3E, F, digi or real stamping - (Week 2) Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - M, 1st Monday, E3 - (May) Always Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Peggy. Love the foiled background and the sceren scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card you made. Beautifully constructed and so well colored. I might have time next week before the deadline to do something but too busy this week now. I know I have things that fit the category of not being used yet though. LOL No problem there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the foiling and your soft colors...so soothing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sympathy card. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card! This is absolutely elegant looking!
    Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cards, Peggy! Lovely colors and layout.

    Thank you very much for visiting my blog and leaving the sweet comments. I am happily your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni Xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40