Monday, May 16, 2016

Pretty Roses-Print Then Cut

I hope you all have had a beautiful weekend.  We had two gorgeous days, a bit chilly in the mornings but warmed up during the day.  I got quite a bit of crafting done.  Just have to take pictures.  This card I made last week.


Card Supplies:
5X7 card base
Border background - from Anna's Elegant Embellishments 2
Gold Scrolls - from AG gold embellishments on HSN
Flowers - 2 print then cut designs from Design Space.  I sized and printed 2 of each, then used foam adhesives to put them together for dimension.  The only thing I would do differently next time is emboss the background paper.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I appreciate your support.


God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
A Bit More Time to Craft  (2W,  P1/15, E3) #19 -  Always Anything Goes
Card and Scrap (2W, P1/15, Winners P13/28)  #118 - Flowers
Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E3, F) #148/May - Feminine + DT Call
Crafty Enjoyments (M, P5, E3) #7/May - Lots of Flowers
Petal Lu (M, P15, E3) #14/May - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 #34 Always Anything Goes  (W1 of 2)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at the challenge of Card and Scrap. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers! Thank you so much for joining us this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40