Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tatoo Cutie - Digistamps4Joy

My card to day features another of Digistamps4Joy's JenLee's cute girls, Tatoo Cutie. I find that coloring is a soothing activity, unless I get all frustrated about what colors to use.  I enjoyed coloring this one.


Card supplies:
5x6.5" card base
Image - Tatoo Cutie by JenLee of Digistamps4Joy
Image colored with Promarkers
Background paper is from my stash.  Don't have the name of it but it is Reflections.
Frame - Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge.
Roses
Ribbon
Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting with me today.  I always look forward to your comments.

God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
I love Promarkers -2W - Must use Promarkers - #308 Lace and/or Ribbon  (Week 2 of 2)
Inky Impressions -M, E1, C10  #284 Die-Cuts & Flowers (Week 1 of 4)
Simon Says Stamp - W, 5E - Flowers
Clear It Out 2W, 3E, Must use stash item - Challenge Theme:  Stash: TBA (week 1)
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects Always Anything Goes (Week 1) 
Retarte 2W, E3 - #76 - Anything Goes (Week 2
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you colored her, Peggy! Your subtle prints on the frame and background are very pleasing, as are those sweet yellow roses! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and your coloring is wonderful. Especially love the hair. I always have trouble doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peggy! Let me say that your art is unique, beautiful and SUPER creative. You have such an eye for creative art, and I really enjoy your crafing style. What a fabulous card. I'd like to tell you about two great challenges where I'd LOVE to have you share your talents. I hope you will stop by to link up with us here. It would be such a blessing to me.
    Word Art Wednesday - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    CropStop - http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/crop-stop-linky-party-16/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40