Friday, July 1, 2016

Butterfly Card - Anna's Layer Cards 2

This is my last card to show you from the cartridge, Anna's Layered Cards 2.  This is a butterfly card.  All the cards on this cartridge come in 5.5" square and 5X7" format.  
These are some of my favorite colors but I also think it would be very pretty to use glitter paper where the lavendar is.  All this one needs is a sentiment and I'll add that when I give it to someone.

God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Retarte 2W, E3 - #80 - Anything Goes (Week 1)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday 2WC5, 2nd & 4th weeks -  I Believe I can Fly (Week 2
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects Always Anything Goes (Week 2

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Beautiful butterfly Card, Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!
    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a truly beautiful card. I love the depth that the layers create. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread challenge blog. Hugs Victoria (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing project, thanks for joining us at TIOT!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, very beautiful butterfly.
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
    Yaiza(Stampartpepel DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet Card! i love a 3d background.. Thanks for sharing with us in RETARTE of Stampartpapel...Enjoy! Paula,DT.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40