Monday, October 10, 2016

Jingle Bells Card

I have another card for you today from the AG Christmas Cards 2 cartridge.  You notice the card and the embellishment have the same patterns.  However, I did not cut all the layers for the card.  I chose each layer in Cricut Design Space, changed them from a cut file to a print file.  The file comes into DS grouped with an envelope.  I didn't make the envelope.  I ungrouped the file, then deleted the envelope.  I then highlighted the card and "attached" it together.  This made it a print then cut file.  If I had not attached the layers together, DS would have printed all the layers.

I did cut all the layers for the center bells embellishment and attached it with foam adhesive.


This cartridge has so many pretty cards & embellishments on it.  I think it was worth the investment.  It's on HSN and it comes with a $10 digital credit on Cricut.com.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope your day is filled with peace.

I want to thank God today for His Faithfulness.  There's a scripture in Lamentations that says,  Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)  When we started our blog, we decided on Daily Grace Creations for a name because we experience God's Grace & Mercy new every morning.  I thank Him so much that each day is a new start.

God Bless You!!!  Peggy 

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Peggy! I never thought to flatten part of a design and use it as a background layer! You are so creative! Thanks for sharing. I've learned several design "tricks" from your blog and, sorry to say, didn't leave a comment most of the time. I'm so sorry about that. Our days are too consumed by busy-ness! Unfortunately, there are many like me! Forgive us, Peggy. (I know you will because you are a child of our Great Lord!) God bless your day. See you next time! (I'll try to remember to take the time and at least say "hello"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative us of the cartridge, combining pen and cut. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40