Monday, October 24, 2016

Little Note Card

Today I want to share with you a Make It Now project from Design Space.  In DS it is called Watercolor Floral Wedding Thank You Card.  I changed it a little bit and made it a birthday card.
This file prints a watercolor flower picture but I felt it was too light for the card so I printed another flower group from the AG Vintage Florals digital cartridge.  Also, I changed the salutation from Thank you to Happy Birthday.  

Have you tried the Make It Now projects.  There are so many fun things to make.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope your week is extraordinary.  May the love of God surround you and hide you under the shadow of His wings.  Psalm 91:4 says,  4He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
I'm so thankful for that refuge He gives us.


God Bless You!!! Peggy 

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40