Monday, March 27, 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge-Spring Into Spring

We start a new challenge today at Crafty Cardmakers.  The theme is Spring into Spring.  It is my pleasure to host this challenge.  Spring is my favorite time of year.  It's the time of year flowers and all of nature take on new life and fill the world with beauty.  It's also the time we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  I hope you will join our challenge and show us your beautiful Spring projects.

My card is a simple card made with Craft Artist 2 Professional software.  I learned about this software from one of FB friends, Carla Brooke.  I pop-dotted some of the flowers and banner with foam adhesives for dimension.  


I appreciate your visit today.  I'll be looking for your entries in our Spring into Spring Challenge.

God Bless You !!  Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Come and Get It W3E Spring Time
Dragons Lair Designs - M, E1 – March - Anything Goes with an option of Spring Flowers
Fussy and Fancy - 2W - No.183 - (W2 of 2) - Springtime
Simply Papercraft - M, last Fri - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy

    I love this colourful card, it really is like a burst of spring!

    June/Design Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Peggy and a lovely challenge. Not sure if I have said it before, but welcome to the team. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely challenge and a gorgeous card Peggy. I love the bright colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super spring card Peggy and I love the dimension you've created, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peggy, great card with a lovely spring feel to it. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Peggy. Beautiful design. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your collection of flowers Peggy. Really pretty card.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely spring card and the pop up's really add a wonderful look to the flowers. Love your card.
    Hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40