Saturday, May 6, 2017

Eleanor Paper Stack by AG

Donna recently received a gift card to Joann's for her birthday.  So last Sunday after church, she and I took off to Joann's to see what we could find.  I love these little jaunts with her.  My favorite find was new paper stacks by Anna Griffin.  I have not seen these anywhere else.  The one I got was named "Eleanor".  This card was made with it.  You know I love all things Anna.
I used a file in Cricut Design Space to cut the various elements of this card.  You can find the file here. I did not use the flowers with the file.  These flowers came from Michael's.  This card can be used for birthday, encouragement, sympathy, etc.

Thank you for your continued support.  God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card.
Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -  2W , 3E, No totally digital projects - No.129 - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - 2W, E3, C10 - No.186 - (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E  - No.187 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - M, last Fri - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Isn't going to Joann's fun!!?? I just went today, there is way too much good stuff there! Your paper find is beautiful as is your card! Love the butterfly and those adorable little roses! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card – very classy!. Thanks for joining in at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Peggy. Love the Anna Griffin paper...gorgeous. The cricut frame looks fab.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! That is one gorgeous card you made. And, sounds like a great and productive trip to Joann's too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40